actually i should be considered as a newbie to osg, but as thinking of a
WindowManager class, i would appreciate if it is a non-group node which only
accepts "WindowNode"s as children. That would be very useful to have
independent window managed areas on the whole 3d space instead of one window
layer. This structure may look like geode/drawable fashion but it could be
more "manage"able with callback system, which has already parameters like
view/model/projection matrices...
--ZΛHIЯ