Hi,

Paul Melis wrote:
J.P. Delport wrote:
Hi,

Mathieu MARACHE wrote:

Do you know if meld can integrate nicely with svn? E.g. I can do

svn diff
svn merge

on command line and then it brings up xxdiff. Can meld do this (be an diff app for svn)? If it can I will definitely try.
There does seem to be the environment variable SVN_MERGE that subversion looks at, but I'm not sure if that one has only been introduced in a very recent subversion release.

I usually set diff-cmd and diff3-cmd in  ~/.subversion/config
to xx-diff-proxy. I was wondering if meld had something similar?

jp

Regards,
Paul

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.