This is not a problem, i have solved the "moving two objects at once" issue.
The problem is if I want to attach a node to a specific point on a second
node (let's say a hand of an animated person), getting the hand and the
other node to move as one during a walking sequence, etc. Any further
clarification would be greatly appreciated!