________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan
Morris
        Sent: dinsdag 2 december 2008 5:55
        To: OpenSceneGraph Users
        Subject: Re: [osg-users] Attaching Nodes (Characters & Objects)

        I have an animated human model. I want to attach something to
the hand or head or foot, etc and have that object move with that part
of the body. Apologies I should have been more clear!

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html