Hi Robert,

Wow, thanks for you *very* quick respons. It works indeed, thanks.

Cheers
Raymond

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Raymond,

You'll be able to pass them in unchanged.

Robert.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Raymond De Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I think I have a simple issue but I cannot find the right documentation...
Hopefully one of you has the answer. Iwould like to fill in the scene view's
projection matrix and view matrix directly from opengl matrices. Can I put
the opengl matrices directly in setProjectionMatrix() and setViewMatrix()?
Or do I need to convert these first or so?

Thanks a lot already!
Regards
Raymond