Andreas Goebel schrieb:

You will probably have to explicitly provide the library path to go
searching for the plugins.  You could either call use the
OSG_LIBRARY_PATH env var or set the search path manually via:

   osgDB::setLibraryFilePathList(mypath)

Or prepend the path to the plugins via:

  osgDB::getLibraryFilePathList().push_front(mypath);

I´d sure like to do this, but I can´t figure out the path. I don´t know beforehand where Firefox will install the plugin, the path might be different on all machines.

I tried various functions, but all only return me the path to the firefox-executable, not the plugin-dll.

I consider building a setup with inno-setup, where I can extend PATH.

Any windows-gurus or firefox-gurus that have an idea how I could get the path to the plugin?

Regards,

Andreas
Or can I force osg to load the plugins on startup? I remember something about fake .lib-files for the plugins, is that right? How can I build them?

Regards,

Andreas