Simon Hammett schrieb:
2008/12/5 Andreas Goebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Simon Hammett schrieb:
On windows you can call GetModuleFileName which retrieves the fully
qualified path to the dll/exe
in which the calling function resides.

Sadly no, it returns the path to firefox.exe, already tried that.

The only way I can think of that GetModuleFileName would fail is if
people start moving code around in memory. Seems unlikely firefox
would do that.

Try EnumProcessModules then to get the module handle to your dll.
Then you can use GetModuleFileName with the correct handle.

I´ll have to stop working on that till tonight. Maybe you could give me a code-snippet, I am no expert-windows-api-programmer, I prefer using wxWidgets.

Regards,

Andreas