Hi Robert,

I get it I think!

To solve the problem, I set my CommandManager ref_ptr as a private member in
my class which launch the frame loop.
That is to say the dragger->setCommandManager(...) method is not
sufficient... and the commandManager instance is lost when leaving the block
where is was created...

In Dragger(.h), command Manager is set as a CommandManager* and not a
ref_ptr !! This do not seems normal, isn't it ? in my code, a ref_ptr store
the instance, and that's why, leaving the cration block, the ref_ptr delete
the instance, because the dragger's command manager pointer do not increment
reference count. (Don't know if I am understanable, but it looks a good
explanation of the problem.)

So now the last question is : is it normal the dragger do not store the
commandManager in a ref_ptr ?

Thanks,
Regards.
   Vincent.