Hi J-S,

Thanks! I'm just wondering to move the base classes of osgNVPhysx into
another namespace, and "hatch out" more integrations from that, like osgODE,
osgBullet, etc. Members of the base classes, which are not associated with
any physics engines but support most common interfaces to them, include a
singleton manager class, an abstract builder (inherit to initialize/destroy
the engine), an abstract scene (manage the scene), and elements of the scene
(rigid, soft bodies, joints, cloth, fluid...).

I will start to create that osgPhysics namespace and try to make it open and
expandable to most physics engines. Hope a simple framework be done before
the Chinese spring festival :-) But it seems not part of the osgNV
library any more?

Cheers,

Wang Rui
2008/12/18 Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com