Hi Vincent,
osgNV only works with nVIDIA devices because of its name. :-)
Sukender and I are working on another open-source project osgPhysics now to
support more kinds of physics engines in OSG, which will also replace
the osgNVPhysx nodekit in a near future. You may have a look at the SVN
version of it on SF.net if interested. It's still in design.

Wang Rui