OSG Defaults to what call a Perspective projection
see osg::Camera::setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective

Look around the example for Orthographic ( this is you parallel
projection )
see osg::Camera::setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho( ..... )

http://www.vis-sim.com/imgdp/vp_chanprojections_01.jpg

sysmmetric  = OSG asPersepective
asysmmetric = OSG asFrustum
Orthographic = OSG asOrtho

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura