Could be good and hope it is when QT 4.5 is released

But right now its seems little confusing as they say current commercial
licenses will still be enforce and continue

See http://www.qtsoftware.com/downloads ( which is the current make-up)

So unless 3 & 4 from that list get a green tick with 4.5 It really won't
make much difference to most windoze users and MFC may still live :(
And the other issue for windoze uses the current GPL is only under gcc,
which again would rule out many window users due to heavy Visual Studio
usage

I'm hoping at least the gcc restriction will go

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura