Hi all,

IMHO, "FirstPersonManipulator" should suit any "first person cameras" ; and a
"doom-like" one is only a subset of a FPS manipulator. Think about "Descent"
game, where you could go in any direction in space (no gravity to say where is
the "up" direction). Doom-like has a fixed "up" vector that may not suit any
use of a FPS view. I personally chose "Human*" prefix for Doom-like view (Hence
"HumanManipulator" or "HumanViewManipulator").

Sukender