Hi guys,

ANECDOTE WARNING!

Have to share or head will explode: My company's computer and network
admins (outsourced) decided that firefox is not secure, scanned every
computer on the intranet for firefox.exe and sent mail warnings
instructing people to remove it or...

Now I have a bad conscience for no going to war on this but it just
makes me speechless. I mean - what hopes could I have to convince
people that came up with this idea of anything...sigh

Mattias