On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Evan Andersen <andersen.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that.  I'm using version 2.9.2 from the trunk.

Thanks for the clarification.  Changes in DatabasePager in 2.8 onwards
should make it easier to do what you are doing.  The DatabasePager and
PagedLOD were still designed around continuous rendering though so you are
running a bit off usual usage model so might need to tweak a few things.

My guess is that the PageLOD are expiring their children as they haven't
been traversed for a given amount of time.  You can adjust the expiry delay
via the DatabaePager API so have a browse.