Hi Evan,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Evan Andersen <andersen.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> Thank you for the suggestion.  When I call
> setTargetMaximumNumberOfPagedLOD(0) on the database pager, as you suggested
> and then set the expiry delay to DBL_MAX and the expiry frames to 10, as
> Jason Suggested the problem seems to go away.  I'm not really sure why this
> works.  It seems like the default behavior should work in my usage case, but
> at least it is working now.

Could you modify one of the OSG examples to reproduce your application
usage style and use this to recreate the problem.  I could then have a
look at why the new (and now default) expiry scheme is not working
correctly.  As you say it should work, at present I don't know why the
old scheme is able to work.