Hi Robert,
is it the expected comportement ?

<log>
machine=DELL-VOSTRO-02 running
task=tasks/build_subtile_L2_X3_Y1/build_subtile_L5_X31_Y14.task
Error: :0.0 no Pbuffer support in GLX available.
libGL error: drmGetMagic failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at
DestinationTile::createStateSet()
machine=DELL-VOSTRO-02 completed
</log>

Building a terrain with 2.8 release on linux 32 bits ubuntu...

I'll try with the brand new OpenScenGraph-2.8.1-rc4 later this
afternoon.

Pierre.
Le vendredi 15 mai 2009 à 09:28 +0100, Robert Osfield a écrit :
> HI Pierre,
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Pierre Bourdin (gmail)
> <pierre.bour...@imerir.com> wrote:
> > For the --terrain option, it works also very well, but I have to disable
> > GL_ARB extension with my ATI otherwise it crashes.
>
> Could you try the OSG-2.8 or svn/trunk version of the OSG as there is
> crash fix that prevents problems with rendering VPB --terrain
> databases.  The case of the crash was an bug in the set up of the
> VBO's, the ATI driver crashes if you put a VBO inside a display list.
> It was a bug putting the VBO's inside a display list so once this was
> fixed the crash went away.  The ATI driver is still a bit buggy, but
> at least it's now working well with VPB terrain databases.
>
> Robert.
Pierre BOURDIN
I.M.E.R.I.R.
Av. Pascot BP 90443