Hi Philip,

A while back I add the osg::ImageSequence class for stepping through a
series of images.  Have a look at the osgimagesequence example.   It's
similar to having assigning a movie to a texture using the
quicktime/ffmpeg plugin but offers better support for hand building
the animation sequences.

Robert.