Hi Jonas,

It sounds like the OSG is doing clean up of the OpenGL context after
you've deleted the graphics context or release that context from the
thread that is doing the cleanup.  I'm not familiar with the nut and
bolts of equalizer to can't comment on specifics, clearly you'll need
to take care when integrating with equalize w.r.t how the viewer gets
cleaned up.

Robert.