Hi,
I'm develping an application which does render the osgviewers output with the
equalizer (parallel rendering) framework.

I use

Code:
_window = viewer->setUpViewerAsEmbeddedInWindow(x,y,w,h);

to set up the viewer as embedded window and render the frame with
viewer->frame();

I managed to load the common .osg file examples. Most of them work like charm
but when I try to close the application with the glsl_simple.osg example, the
app crashes when trying to execute _glDeleteProgram(program); in the function
void GL2Extensions::glDeleteProgram(GLuint program) const in file
GL2Extensions.cpp on line 662.

What could there be wrong?

I'm using the osg release 2.8 on windows.

Cheers,
Jonas