Hi Rick,

So for the examples, is there any way to set the Working Directory for debugging? It is actually pretty easy to select all of the apps and examples and then set properties for all configurations at one time, so that is not such a big deal, but I was curious.

I don't know of any way to set it for all examples in one go, no. Sorry...

So, I am starting to get the idea of the version number on the folder. In our environment, we have separate folders for debug and release folders. I know that OSG puts them all in one folder. Our bat files break out the OSG files to go to our debug and release folders. Is there an easy way to break them up to separate debug and release folders rather than compiling to a single folder?

I'd like that too actually. Right now what I do is:
1. Clean destination directory.
2. Build INSTALL target in debug.
3. Run script to copy debug binaries to somewhere.
4. Clean destination directory.
5. Build INSTALL target in release.
6. Run script to copy release binaries to somewhere.

It's kind of a pain, but we only update OSG on stable releases, so I don't have to do it too often. If your project lives on the bleeding edge I can see how that would be more painful, though again you could script all that with the devenv /build command line I gave you in the other message...

But it would be nice of OSG's CMake scripts supported this in some way. It just doesn't bug me enough personally to take the time to implement it :-)

Finally, we are moving these files to a stable bin folder, and then we are checking them in to our own SVN repository. Just copying the bin folder with a versioned number plugin folder makes that really hard. Any ideas?

Why is it hard? Just svn add the whole directory, that should add all contents and subdirectories by default... Unless I'm missing something?

Hope this helps,

J-S