Hi all,

I'm looking at a way to set some geodes with transparency level.

This is the problem : these geodes share a stateSet with a lot of other
geodes, so I cannot just set transparency on it...

The only way I know to change the opacity on a geode is to set the StateSet
with GL_Blend and change the color Array... That's why I need to un share
the StateSet, because if I don't, Other geodes will be in Blend mode..

For the moment, I've done a visitor which goal is to un-share the StateSet,
but the graph traverse is slower now ... (FPS divided by two : lots of
nodes)

I would like to keep the StateSet, and to avoid beeing so much intrusive
than changing the color Array...

My algorithm is like this :

ChangeAlpha(node * n)
{
if node as material
   change material with alpha component
else
  if node is a group
    for each children
       ChangeAlpha(group->getChild(i)
  else if node is a geode
     set StateSet with BLEND and Change colorArray with alpha.
  endif
endif
}

Do you have any idea ?