@J-S
Thanks. Adding the OSG_LIBRARY_STATIC define on windows solved the
 linker problem. My app builds and runs. I still have a few problems when
 closing the add which I don't get with the dynamic libs.
[code]
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' after applying attribute
BlendFunc 08DD55D8
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at end of
State::apply(StateSet*)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at start of
State::apply(StateSet*)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' after applying attribute
BlendFunc 08DD47A8
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at end of
State::apply(StateSet*)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at start of
State::apply(StateSet*)
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' after applying GLMode 0xbc0
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' after applying attribute
AlphaFunc 08DB4218

stefan hechenberger

http://linear.nortd.com