Hi,

My boss was running my 3D engineering app on a 32 inch touch screen
(no multi-touch yet, I suppose) and he liked how he was able to rotate
the camera with a fingertip.

That gave me an idea - are there any affordable Multi-touch LCD
screens (standalone) and how difficult would it be to add Multitouch
capabilities to OSG? In particular I was wondering what it would take
to support Multi-Touch capabilities in the various Camera manipulators
-  and how to get the "special" input events from various operating
systems (Mac, Windows, Linux).

In particular zooming with two fingers would be extremely cool ("the
pinch" gesture) , and grabbing an object with two fingers, rotating it
(or the camera around it) in the 3D view according to how the two
fingers move.

Christian