Hi Robert,

If I remove the shaders of my scene, the crash disappear.
Now, I'm looking at a way to stop the Shaders before ending the viewer.

When I need to delete the view, I do :
stopThreading();
setDone(true);
map->erase(viewer);

I though the stopThreading() call would do the work for me concerning the
shaders...

Is there any way to do it ?

Thanks.

Regards,