Thank you for the book reference. I will think about purchasing it. I can
afford it but it's a big expense for me  :-*

For now, I'm still blocked with OSG.
I want to map the same texture to the 6 faces of a cube.

I made a Geometry called "cube" and 6 DrawElementsUInt called "face1/2/.../6".

I don't know how to setTexCoords to each QUADS.
I thought about making 6 Geometry so I can use a same vertice several times but
I don't find any method able to link them into a cube as a single geometry.

Is there any other solution? Maybe I can do it with shaders but with so few
experience I can't see the possibilities they bring.

Thanks again for your help :)