Hi Andrew,

Andrew Cunningham schrieb:
Hi Peter,

Did you ever work up a fix for this?

I had a partial fix which helped as long as there is
no projection involved. Unfortunately that is probably
the main use-case... I think the proper way to do this
involves storing the inverse matrices in the result-
structure and back-transforming the intersection points
before sorting.

Right now I do not have much time to work on
PolytopeIntersector, but if you want to fix it
yourself I could describe my idea in more detail.
It should not be hard (no hairy math involved).

Thank you!

Cheers,
Andrew

Cheers,

Peter
--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier, Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech