Hi Andrew,

Andrew Cunningham schrieb:
Hi Peter,

Although your fix did not work - it is definitely the "scale" part of the
transform causing the problem. If I remove the scaling part of the transform , then the
polytope picking works as expected....

Thank you for the example.

It turns out that transforming the "distance" plane is not so
straight-forward after all when scaling is involved.

I'll try to work out the proper transformation for that case.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier, Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech