2009/8/16 lucas Grijander <dev_crisa...@hotmail.com>:
> Hi everybody,
> i am trying to compile openscenegraph in our new server (64 bit double quad
> processor), but I get some errors with the dependencies, which are
> pre-compiled (in 32bits I suppose). Does anybody have the dependencies
> pre-compiled in 64bits? Did anybody already compile openscenegraph in
> 64bits?
> thanks!!
> Jaime.

I compiled OSG 2.8.0 on my Mac Pro with 64-bit support and yes I had
to compile all third-party libraries with 64-bit support as well.
Which platform are you looking for? Windows, I presume.

I strongly recommend you to fetch sources and do it yourself, since
some libraries may have been compiled with different configurations
and may cause awkward problems.

Ismail