Hi Alex,

If your PagedLOD has no preloaded children then you have to set
USER_DEFINED_CENTER otherwise it's completely undefined.  I don't know
at what point you think there is a bug, as the default value of
CenterMode is USE_BOUDNDING_SPHERE_CENTER, so there is no need to
write it out to the .osg file.

I would recommend that you fix your set up of your PagedOD set that
you set USER_DEFINED_CENTER and then define the center appropriately
for your data.

Robert.