Hi,

I have only just installed OSG and got everything configured and the demo
programs running.

I have been going through the tutorials on openscenegraph.org and I am
currently stuck on the pyramid texture tutorial:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Tutorials/Textures

I run the line:

Code:
osg::Image* klnFace = osgDB::readImageFile("C:/test.tga");

which runs the code

Code:
return readImageFile(filename, Registry::instance()->getOptions());

The image does exist, but I also know the offending fragment is the
getOptions(). It returns NULL.

I do not know why this is the case. I can not step-through further as I am
using the release build DLL's. The debug version would not run on my system. I
do not know why.

'openscenegraph-all-2.8.0-win32-x86-vc80sp1-Debug.tar.gz'

Please can any tell me if I am missing something or not doing something.