Hi Robert,

> It really sounds like you've created a loop into scene graph where a
> node has a parent amongst it's children.  Recursion is not supported
> in the OSG so you need to avoid this type of circular scene graph
> setup.

Yeah. Currently I'm looking at our code which handles the
insertion/removal of ClipNodes, and it looks very strange.
So yes, there's is potential for a circle. :-)

Thanks for the hint.

Greetings,
Daniel

--

 Daniel Trstenjak         Tel   : +49 (0)7071-9457-264
 science + computing ag   FAX   : +49 (0)7071-9457-511

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,