Hi Dat,

On 23/10/09 5:26 PM, tien dat wrote:
Dear Ulrich,
Could you tell me more about how to specify that option? Can I specify
it while using osgviewer.exe or I have to rebuild osgviewer.exe with
the option?

Unfortunately you can't (at the moment) set this option externally or internally, because the .obj loader doesn't pass the options object along.

Even if you could it would only avoid loading the same image over and over again. It will not solve the massively duplicated state/material that the model has.

Either the modelling is done very inefficiently in the 3D application or whatever exporter is used messes things up.

If you absolutely have to use osgviewer (rather than your own app) I'd actually write a script to optimise the .obj and .mtl files by removing duplicate materials.

What you might also want to do is to remove the 'map_Ka' (ambient texture map) statements since they are not used with the standard OpenGL paths (but are still loaded).

Cheers,
/ulrich