Hi Sebastian,

try to change the line:
m_camera->setRenderTargetImplementation(osg::Camera::PIXEL_BUFFER_RTT);

into:
m_camera->setRenderTargetImplementation(osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT);

I have never tried osgPPU together with pbuffers. Usualy it shouldn't be any
problem, because osgPPU just do require the texture. However, when UnitOut is
rendered it will render to FBO 0, so the default frame buffer. If your main
camera is then set to use pbuffers, I assume then, that the result of the
osgPPU will be overwritten by your camera. Not sure, just try it.

cheers,
art