Hi,

I just got the dubious honour of becoming the poor sap who has to test the
viability of using OSG in an existing project. Trouble is, it's been written in
Borland C++ builder (and uses VCL,...). And the OSG source isn't fully
compatible with its quirks. To make matters worse, Borland uses a different
binary format than Visual Studio (which we use on newer projects).

Anyway, I guessed the first step would be to build the entire OSG library with
C++ Builder 2007 (generated a makefile for the 2.9.5 source). For the past
couple of hours I've been "correcting" minor build errors, but this one seems
to demand some more knowledge of the source:

Code:
Error E2451
C:\Source\Libraries\OpenSceneGraph-2.9.5_BORLAND\src\osg\GraphicsContext.cpp
624: Undefined symbol 'iterator
' in function GraphicsContext::remove(Operation *)

Anyone knows if this is simple to solve or did Borland just fubar its template
implementation? :)

Thank you!

Wouter