Dear Paul,
I didn't turn on any kind of blur shader. The frame rate is about
60fps and the refresh rate of the monitor is 60Hz. When I change the
refresh rate to 75Hz, the frame rate  changes to 75fps. So the blur
effect that I have does not seem to come from low frame rate. When I
turn off the vertical sync, the frame rate goes up to 480fps (which is
surprising to me), but the problem is till there. Do you have any
other thought?
Thanks,
Dat