Hi Dat,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Nguyen Tien Dat <tienda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using OpenSceneGraph 2.8.2 with C++, and notice that when I move
> or turn (by updating the camera position or orientation), the edges of
> objects are blur. I don't like that effect and would like to disable
> it. Could anybody tell me how?

This effect has nothing to do with the OSG, but the physical
characteristics of your monitor.  LCD's especially older ones have a
low response rate to changes in intensity which doesn't cause any
problems until the image starts moving quickly.  CRT's and modern LCD
with low response time don't suffer from this issue so much.