Hi, most likely Cedric and/or Jason (Beverage),

I would like to try out your directshow plugin in svn, and now I am in the process of building the BaseClasses of the windows platform sdk. Although I've searched the net and the platform sdk docs, I cannot see how I can produce a release version of the BaseClasses (the debug version is built properly, so it seems). Can anymore please give me some advice how to do that? Cedric? Jason?

I am using Microsoft DirectX SDK (August 2007) and Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2, using Visual Studio 2008. I tried to build the strmbase.lib by running nmake in the Visual Studio command prompt but then it only builds the debug version. Should I hack the makefile or is there another way?

Thanks a lot already, cheers
Raymond