Hi Raymond,

I remember it was tricky to build with the old version of sdk (2003), i
guess you can find information with google. But i recommand you to build
it with recent version of plateform sdk.

Cheers,
Cedric

--
Provide OpenGL services around OpenSceneGraph and more
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net