From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Platings
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:09 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] automatic pixel transparency adjustment

Hi Guy,
the behaviour of multisampling is quite well defined - the more samples
you request, the more accurate the render will be. Yes, objects smaller
than a pixel may not be rendered. Why is that a problem for you?

The behaviour of smooth rendering is not well defined. It's a hint to
the OpenGL implementation, nothing more. To find out how it behaves on a
particular graphics card you'll have to experiment.