Alberto Luaces wrote:
> "John Galt" writes:
>

> > Here's the video of what is happening with my camera:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7tfZuRgyYE
> >

> Difficult to say... The camera seems to be moving properly, since the
> doll is being rotated accordingly. The white and blue colors could be a
> clipping issue with a plane at Z=0. Try to raise the camera (eyeZ > 0)
> in order to see if it changes anything.
>
> --
> Alberto

> Post generated by Mail2Forum

The camera is supposed to be fixed at (0,0,2). The camera's view frustum is
supposed to be aligned as the frustum shown in the right view window.

In the left window, the camera is supposed to be fixed at a point and only
rotate about Z axis. How ever it seems to me like the camera while rotating
about the Zaxis is also revolving in an orbit about the point (0,0,2).