Hi,

I just corrected the findUnit method to also find units on unitialized
pipelines, however I haven't submited it yet, since I want to correct another
bug first. You should always use the processor's findUnit method, because in
the osgPPU pipeline graph there might be potentially loops (see motion blur or
hdr example). So using osg's find node method it might not terminate. After the
unit pipeline is initialized the loops are resolved and hence afterwards a
simple node visitor should be also able to find any unit.

Art