Hi folks,

ok, I made some progress. As I was already thinking, the issue with resizing is
osg related. The main problem is that the FBO's textures are not really resized
when their size changed. So scalling osg::Texture2D::setTextureSize seems not
to have any effect, therefor resizing not work.

The big issue here is, that the main texture where the main camera put its
results into is not updated and hence we get this strange behaviour. One really
bad workaround is to force RenderStage to rebuild main camera's FBO on the next
frame. Please take a look into osgPPU's viewer example view.cpp (line 82-98).
In the current svn version I've added this hack. Start viewer example with
./osgppu_viewer Data/bypass.ppu in order to run just a bypass unit.
Viewer example do support now resizing however only for this simple pipeline.

For complex pipelines one need to somehow force a texture update of every FBO,
I am not sure now, how to do this.
If somebody could write a patch to force this update all osgPPU users would be
very appreciated, I think :) I will take a look next how to solve it in an
elegant way.

Cheers,
Art