Hi folks,

so, I just realized that the solution I posted yesterday is the same as was
proposed by Mick.

I just implemented another solution for proper resizing. You can find it in the
svn. With the current implementation resizing works like a charm with almost
any example (motionblur still make some small issues). Take a look into the
viewer or HDR or DoF example, all of them works.

There were several issues, I had to correct. One of them was to force to call
osg::Texture::dirtyTextureObject() after resizing. In osg code if you call
setTextureSize, then nothing else happens :( With this change it works better.
Additionaly I put the solution as proposed by Mick and changed the size of
every texture of the camera. Just take a look into examples. I will go for a
release of osgPPU v0.6 (for osg 2.8.3) in the next days, I think.

I hope now, the problem can be seen as solved to 95% :)

Cheers,
Art