Hi,

I've a very annoying problem converting an fbx file into an osg through
osgconv. The fbx file contains the (correct) refer to a texture (I'm able to
correctly show the fbx in my modeling tool and I see the path in the fbx ASCII
version...) but when I try the convertion I see those messages error:

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "".
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "".
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"//Parent/Dir/of/current/path".

The osg file is created, all meshes there are, but no texture. I've tried with
both fbx plugin in osg 2.8.3 and current OSG svn build. I've the same problem.

You have some suggestion?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dario