Hi Mike,

It would be appreciated if you and others can contribute to the 'newborn'
osgIntrospection project. I've just finished updating all the cmake scripts
and a new example which explains how to use the wrappers to construct and
view a simple scene. Now people who use osgIntrospection in there own
applications can have a complete test to see if there are any bugs or
inconvenience.

There are some more work in my todo list at present:
1. Merge the genwrapper utility and see if we can have a set
of custom commands to automatically generate and compile wrappers from an
input OSG directory. With this, we can remove those wrapper
code directories out of the osgIntrospection source in the future.
2. Add a few more examples to help people be familar with this powerful
library and make use of it. The newly submitted simple_example would be a
not bad example, I hope. :)
3. Add examples and front-ends for binding OSG with other languages if
possible.
4. Make sure the project can work on most platforms.
I'm not used to the packaging on debian and ubuntu. Would you like to use
CPack to create tarballs and automatically setting up packages? I believe it
will be really useful to developers who prefer prebuilts.

To submit changes, just start new threads on the osg-users (or
osg-submissions? Is it permitted, Robert?). I'm looking forward to work with
you to improve the osgIntrospection project.

Cheers,

Wang Rui