Hi Wang Rui,

Good to see osgIntrospection updates coming through ;-)

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Wang Rui <wangra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To submit changes, just start new threads on the osg-users (or
> osg-submissions? Is it permitted, Robert?).

It would be fine to keep discussions of osgIntrospection/genwrapper on
osg-users and submissions on osg-submissions.  While these are now a
separate project we are still all one of the same family.  Personally
I'd use osg-submissions for code changes as I find it far easier to
use it as a clear in tray, sending code changes to osg-users is really
fraught with missing stuff amongst the higher traffic.

One thing you might also consider is adding Mike to the list of
writers, Jose Luis Hidalogo will need to set this up, but as this
doesn't normally take too long to sort out.  Is suspect with such a
small project it probably won't be necessary to have too many writers.