I have a few IVE files that I downloaded from the network.  I want to
place a variety of objects in the scene that I downloaded.  Is there any
way to get the coordinates of various locations?

I don't know if the objects I see in the scene are models that would
respond to a pick list or not.  In some cases though I want to place
objects on the terrain itself.

Bruce