Hello Dzenan!

i've just tried the website you suggested, downloaded the baby.pvm,
bonsai1.pvm and bunny.pvm datasets, and tried commands such as:

osgvolume --window 50 50 600 400 --raw 256 256 98 1 1 big baby.pvm

--> As I have no idea about the "numberOfcomponents" and "endianness" of
those files I did multiple tests with "big"/"little" endianness and 1, 3 or
4 components

Unfortunately, everything I tried just resulted in a crash of osgvolume
without displaying anything on Windows. (I'm now using osg v2.9.8 for those
tests).

I'm now about to test all this on Linux... But for the moment, I still
haven't got any kind of volumetric rendering on Windows...

One note by the way, I didn't bother settings up the osg Data folder at all,
could it be the the osgVolume library is in fact trying to retrieve maybe
shaders or other needed ressources from that data folder ? [but I guess I
should get a warning of something like that in that case...]

Cheers!
Manu.