One very interesting detail concerning those osgVolume tests (still on
Windows) by the way:

I use a command like:

*osgvolume --test2 --shader --zSize 100 --window 50 50 600 400
CEMRA_HIGHRES\IM-0001-0001.png CEMRA_HIGHRES\IM-0001-0002.png
CEMRA_HIGHRES\IM-0001-0003.png ... [more files here] ...
CEMRA_HIGHRES\IM-0001-0119.png CEMRA_HIGHRES\IM-0001-0120.png -o result.dds*

I use 120 input png images.

And I get the output:

"*Creating sequence of 120 volumes.*"

But the resulting image (see the -o result.dds in the previous command
line), only has a size of about 500 KB, and that's clearly not enough to
hold all the 2D images. So is this really supposed to save the "3D image"
content here ?? In that case it there must be a something going wrong.

Moreother, if I then try:

*osgvolume result.dds*

it seems to load the image as a simple 2D image (and outputs: "*Single image
1 volumes.*")

Now, let's see on linux...

Manu.